Tygerberg Hospital/University of Stellenbosch The Spier Hotel and Conference Centre near Stellenbosch hosted the second joint venture between the Radiological Society of South Africa (RSSA) and the International Cancer Imaging Society (ICIS).
What does RSSA stand for?
RSSA stands for Radiological Society of South Africa
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSSA
We have 38 other meanings of RSSA in our Acronym Attic
- Rudolf-Steiner-Schule (German: Waldorf School)
- RuneScape Signatures (gaming)
- Russell Stover Samplers
- Russell-Silver Syndrome, X-Linked (Partington syndrome)
- RWE Schott Solar (German power company)
- Radiological Safety Standards and Requirements
- Routing Subsystem - Downsized
- Royal Scientific Society, Renewable Energy Research Center
- Radio Science Stability Analyzer
- Random Single Switch Algorithm
- Really Simple Syndication-Audio
- Region Sub-Saharan Africa
- Regional Software Support Activity
- Regional Supply Support Activity
- Rockwell Ship Systems Australia
- Royal Scottish Society of Arts
- Royal Society of South Africa
- Root Server Stability Advisory Committee (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers)
- Root Server System Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
My attendance at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Society of Paediatric Radiology, held in Athens, Greece, from 28 May -1 June 2012, was made possible by the generosity of the Radiological Society of South Africa CME Association grant.
I look forward to having radiological leaders who work together under the banner of the College of Radiology of South Africa and alongside the Radiological Society of South Africa, to secure our future.
I presented two papers ('Imaging the Rex recessus vein preoperatively using wedged hepatic venous portography and the role of post-operative doppler ultrasound in Rex shunt surveillance'; and 'Imaging displacement and strain in the medial gastrocnemius muscle during ankle-joint motion using 2D cine DENSE MRI') and a poster ('Effectiveness of percutaneously placed self-expanding metal stents for palliation of malignant biliary obstruction') as part of the scientific sessions, and was generously supported by the Radiological Society of South Africa (RSSA) towards the journey to Europe.
RELATED ARTICLE: SAJR--The New Vision This new-look and one-third larger edition of the SAJR heralds the onset of a new era in the history and future of Radiology and the Radiological Society of South Africa (RSSA).
The Radiological Society of South Africa Code of Conduct--Referrals.
Special thanks to the Radiological Society of South Africa too, for their encouragement and facilitating this opportunity through their association with ESOR.
The editorial in the June 2010 issue of this journal focused positively on the state of academic radiology in South Africa and also drew attention to the continuing medical education (CME) programme of the Radiological Society of South Africa (RSSA).