With formation of state-level Directorate of Radiation Safety, including in the states of Gujarat and Odisha, the users of medical diagnostic X-ray equipment will benefit from safe operation of medical diagnostic X-ray equipment from the radiological safety perspective," he added.
What does RADLSAFE stand for?
RADLSAFE stands for Radiological Safety
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Raleigh Area Disc League (North Carolina)
- Remote Access Data Laboratory (online data query service; Australia)
- Robotics Applications Development Laboratory (NASA)
- Rotary Anti-Defamation League
- Radiological Fallout
- Radiological Monitor(ing)
- Regional Air Defense Liaison Officer
- Radiological Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
But to ensure radiological safety, a strict enforcement of the regulatory mechanism is mandatory.
In the field of nuclear and radiological safety, he affirmed that the Sultanate of Oman received with comfort the information cited at the annual report of the IAEA which point out to a remarkable improvement in the nuclear and radiological safety across the world.
An introduction looks at anatomy, physiology, and disease; biological and radiological safety considerations; and instrument evaluation.