The focus was on hazmat, decontamination, biological, and radiological operations modules.
What does RADLOPS stand for?
RADLOPS stands for Radiological Operations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Radial (street suffix)
- Raleigh Area Disc League (North Carolina)
- Remote Access Data Laboratory (online data query service; Australia)
- Robotics Applications Development Laboratory (NASA)
- Rotary Anti-Defamation League
- Radiological Fallout
- Radiological Monitor(ing)
- Regional Air Defense Liaison Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
This HRA is a history of past radiological operations in support of future transfer of the property for non-military use.
Module F: Radiological Operations The Radiological Operations module carried CBRN Soldier training into the 21st century.
Phase III is a two-week resident phase at Fort Leonard Wood that focuses on chemical and smoke operations, biological-agent effects and defense concepts, radiological operations, toxic-agent training, and hazardous material (HAZMAT) awareness training.
The need for chemical Soldiers to conduct radiological operations is not going to go away.