Radiological defense training was modernized to include an introduction to high-frequency radio and laser threats and lessons learned from Operation Tomodachi.
What does RADEF stand for?
RADEF stands for Radiological Defense (program)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of RADEF in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (Philippines)
- Radar Data Distribution Switchboard
- Radar Display and Distribution System
- Rapid Analysis of Differential Expression (endocrinology)
- Rapid Application Development Environment
- Request for Analytical Data Evaluation
- Revenue Audit Data Exchange
- Rural Association for the Development of the Economy (Cambodia)
- RAdiation DEtection Capability
- Radiation Effects on Components and Systems
- Rapid Design, Exploration, and Optimization
- Rapid Deployment Electro-Optical System
- Radar Departure
- Radar Evaluation Squadron
- Realistic Air Defense Experimentation System
- Remote Access Dial-In Ethernet Modem
- Rapid Deployment Earth Terminal for SNG
- Réseau Africain pour le Développement (French: African Network for Development; Ethiopia)
- Radar Countermeasures Training (US Navy)
- Radar Data Extractor
Samples in periodicals archive:
9789812835918 Spectral sensing research for surface and air monitoring in chemical, biological and radiological defense and security applications.
However, as part of the "peace dividend" at the end of the Cold War, the national radiological defense program was discontinued in the mid 1990s.