9780982384374 Population monitoring and radionuclide decorporation following a radiological or nuclear incident.
What does RADL stand for?
RADL stands for Radiological
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of RADL
We have 1 other meaning of RADL in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Aims Data Input User System (New Jersey)
- Remote Authentication Dial in User System (computer networks)
- Remote Authentication Dial-In User Server/Service (networking protocol)
- Research And Development for Image Understanding Systems
- Research and Development in the United States
- Research Archive on Disability in the United States (database)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis DMARD (Disease Modifying Antirheumatic Drug) Intervention and Utilization Study
- Routine Antenatal Diagnostic Imaging with Ultrasound Study (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Remote Authentication Dial In User Service for Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting
- Radial (street suffix)
- Raleigh Area Disc League (North Carolina)
- Remote Access Data Laboratory (online data query service; Australia)
- Robotics Applications Development Laboratory (NASA)
- Rotary Anti-Defamation League
- Radiological Fallout
- Radiological Monitor(ing)
- Regional Air Defense Liaison Officer
- Radiological Operations
- Radiological Safety
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Ghazanfar Ali Khan RIYADH: Saudi Arabia, which will send a delegation to the meeting of the Arab Atomic Energy Agency (AAEA) in Tunis on Monday, says it is prepared to respond to radiological emergencies with a national emergency plan.
The schematic diagrams, tables and numerous radiological images are clear and descriptive helping the reader to clearly identify the subject matter and complimenting the text.
Emergency Film Group (EFG) has produced Terrorism: Radiological Weapons, a new video- and DVD-based training program that helps law enforcement, firefighters, emergency medical personnel, and emergency management personnel prepare for "dirty-bomb" and other types of radiological attacks.
Section 1443 increases the amount of the micro-purchase threshold and the simplified acquisition threshold for procurements of supplies or services by or for an executive agency that, as determined by the head of the agency, are to be used in support of a contingency operation or to facilitate the defense against or the recovery from nuclear, biological, chemical, or radiological attack.
Add to this Reuters report this news from The Washington Post: "There have been dozens of cases of trafficking in radiological materials over the past three years, along with what some weapons experts describe as a disturbing new trend .