1 : 35) to the essay review of Randy Isaac on Radioisotopes and the Age of the Earth, Larry Vardiman, a physicist at the Institute for Creation Research and a member of the RATE group, said, ".
What does RATE stand for?
RATE stands for Radioisotopes and the Age of the Earth
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RATE
We have 12 other meanings of RATE in our Acronym Attic
- Radar Air Traffic Control Center (Navy)
- Regional Air Traffic Control Center
- Radar Air Traffic Control Facility (FAA)
- Real-Time Address Trace Compression Hardware for Extended Traces
- Rocking Around the Christmas Tree
- Report Aboard Trained Date
- Restricted Alternating Treatments Design (hearing research)
- Random Access Time Division Multiple Access
- Royal Artillery Trials and Development Unit (British military; UK)
- Radioactivity and the Age of the Earth
- Refine, Adapt, Terminate, Execute
- Remote Area Terminal Equipment
- Risk Assessment, Tools of Supervision, Evaluation (UK financial services)
- Rough Around the Edges (band)
- Routing And Traffic Engineering
- Run After Tax Evaders (Philippine's Bureau of Internal Revenue tax collection scheme)
- Maximum Rate At Which Irrigation Is Applied
- Raytheon Automatic Test Equipment Language
- Radiotelephone Operator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although our research on radioisotopes and the age of the earth is a work in progress, we discovered several major evidences for accelerated nuclear decay during the eight-year project, and therefore we felt justified reporting them as we did.
The project was named RATE for Radioisotopes and the Age of The Earth.