A radioisotope power system will give it enough juice to run a full Martian year--687 Earth days.
What does RPS stand for?
RPS stands for Radioisotope Power System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPS
We have 374 other meanings of RPS in our Acronym Attic
- Replacement Parts R Us
- Remotely Piloted Research Vehicle
- Rikspolitiske Retningslinjer for Vernede Vassdrag (Norwegiain: National Political Guidelines for Protected Waterways)
- Resilient Packet Rings Working Group (IEEE 802.17)
- Rack & Pinion Steering
- Rack Position Sensor
- Radar Position Symbol
- Radiation Protection Standard
- Radiation Protection Supervisor
- Radio Paging System
- Radiological Protection System (US FEMA)
- Rail Pressure Sensor
- Railways Pension Scheme (UK)
- Rainbow Portal Software
- Random Parity Stream (Fujitsu)
- Random Preloaded Subsets
- Rapid Primary Survey
- Rapid Prototyping Software
- Rapport Préliminaire de Sûreté (French: Preliminary Safety Report; also seen as RPRS)
- Raster Product Standard
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some specific areas examined include recovery of the atmospheric resources of Mars, designing the orbital space tourism experience, architecture for a lunar base using lunar materials, spray cooling in simulated reduced gravity, and a Saturn ring observer mission using multi-mission radioisotope power systems.