22 Kyodo The Sendai High Court on Tuesday upheld a lower court decision that rejected a lawsuit filed by citizens who sought a revocation of the 1990 state approval for the construction and operation of a low-level radioactive waste disposal plant in a nuclear power complex in the village of Rokkasho, Aomori Prefecture.
What does RWDP stand for?
RWDP stands for Radioactive Waste Disposal Plant
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RWDP
We have 1 other meaning of RWDP in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Workforce Development Consortium
- Restricted Work Day Case (oil industry safety)
- Ririe-Woodbury Dance Company
- Riverfront Working Dog Club (Saint Charles, MI)
- Riding With Drinking Drivers (aka Riding With Drunk Drivers)
- Riding With Drunk Drivers (aka Riding With Drinking Drivers)
- Reclaimed Water Development Fund (San Diego, California)
- Rowan Williams Davies and Irwin Inc. (Canada)
- Racing White Daring Molenbeek (soccerclub)
- Rectangular Wave Delta Modulation
- Real World Digital Photography (class)
- Rural Water Development Program (Canada)
- Real World Decision Support (journal)
- Recycled Water Distribution System (various locations)
- Reuters Wireless Delivery System (software)
- Right Wing Death Squads
- Rural Women's Development Society (est. 2001; Ramallah, Palestine)
- Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union
- Robbery with A Deadly Weapon
- Radio Web Europe (project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AOMORI, Japan, June 16 Kyodo (EDS: RECASTING THROUGHOUT, ADDING COURT'S ACKNOWLEDGEMENT JNFL HID INFORMATION FOR SAFETY SCREENING) A district court rejected Friday a lawsuit filed by a group of 138 citizens nationwide who were seeking to have rescinded on safety grounds the state approval granted in 1990 for the operation of a low-level radioactive waste disposal plant in Aomori Prefecture, although the court did note that the plant operator had intentionally concealed some data pertaining to plant safety.