Other general topics include techniques and gyrotrons, new sources, and radioactive ion beams.
What does RIB stand for?
RIB stands for Radioactive Ion Beam
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RIB
We have 73 other meanings of RIB in our Acronym Attic
- Research Institute for Assistive and Training Technologies
- Research Institute of Assumption University (Thailand)
- Revolutionary Insurgent Army of Ukraine (Russian Civil War; 1918-1921)
- Regeling Informatieverstrekking Aan Verzekeringnemers (Dutch: Order Information for Policy Holders)
- Read It and Weep
- Research Institute of Asian Women (Seoul, South Korea)
- Rhode Island Association of Wetland Scientists
- RI-alpha interacting zinc
- Radio Interface Box (Motorola programming PC interface)
- Radio-in-a-Box (Asia-Pacific broadcasters program)
- Raffles Institution Boarding (Singapore)
- Rapid Infiltration Basin (wastewater)
- Rare Isotope Beam (physics)
- Rating Information Book
- Recherche et Innovation en Biotechnologie (French: Research and Innovation in Biotechnology)
- Reference Information Base
- Refrigeration Industry Board
- Reign in Blood (Slayer album)
- Relevé d'Identité Bancaire (French: Bank ID)
- Remote Image Bus (video images)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Laboratory have published results for the first time from the Holifield Radioactive Ion Beam Facility.