Radio alert To confirm that certain dragonflies migrate, Wikelski and his coworkers used eyelash adhesive to attach tiny radio transmitters to individual insects.
What does TAJ stand for?
TAJ stands for Radio Transmitter (US Navy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TAJ
We have 8 other meanings of TAJ in our Acronym Attic
- The Aviation Industry Superannuation Trust (Australia)
- Tinzaparin in Acute Ischaemic Stroke Trial
- Telecommunications and Applied Information Theory (Ulm University; Germany)
- Tulsa Airports Improvement Trust (Tulsa, OK)
- Total Army Instructor Training Course (US Army)
- Taiwan External Trade Development Council
- Technical Air Intelligence Unit (WW2)
- Technical Aircraft Instrument Unit (US Navy)
- Test Access Interface Unit (Hekimian)
- Taiwanese Association in the United Kingdom
- Tajik (linguistics)
- Teaching Artist Journal (print quarterly; Taylor & Francis Group, LLC)
- Telemark Ski Association of Japan
- Temple Aviv Judea (Orange, CA)
- The Arabian Journal (band)
- Tom and Jerry (cartoon)
- Transactional Analysis Journal (International Transactional Analysis Association; est. 1970)
- Turkish Association of Jewellers
- The Australian Journal of Anthropology (Australian Anthropological Society)
- The Assistant Judge Advocate General
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is a remote test set which can evaluate the functionality of the radio transmitter and also the remote interface.
They were mapping the effects of the powerful implosion on the signals emitted from a couple of dozen radio transmitters that they had placed in the building before the blasts.
Instead, a scanner "reads" information from a tiny radio transmitter.