At 2010 (PP10) UAE nominates again for the membership of the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) Council for the term (2010-2014) as well as the nomination of Engineer Nasser Bin Hammad, Senior Manager of International Affairs at TRA, to the membership of Radio Regulations Board which comprises of 12 members around the word for the term (2010-2014).
What does RRB stand for?
RRB stands for Radio Regulations Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of RRB
We have 45 other meanings of RRB in our Acronym Attic
- Request Reissue of Assessment (UK)
- Routing and Remote Access Service
- Reproductive Rights Activist Service Corps (summer internship program; Massachusetts)
- Rapid Risk Assessment for Sex Offense Recidivism
- Rodenticide Risk Assessment Technical (Advisory Committee on Pesticides; UK)
- Rotating RAdio Transient
- Rural and Regional Affairs and Transport Committee (Australia)
- Random Races Algorithm for Traffic Engineering
- Rhodesian Ridgeback Association of Western New York, Incorporated (South Wales, NY)
- Radar Reflective Balloon
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Arab working papers adopted by the meetings, al-Awadi added, included also issues of the internet, the networks, the role of IT in environment protection and supporting the Arab nominations for the positions of Development Telecommunication Sector, the Council and the Radio Regulations Board at the ITU.
Acharya told Reuters this "deliberate attempt to block a signal" has caused the radio regulations board "for the first time" to request that a country stop jamming foreign satellite broadcasts.