Hart of Stow, and amateur radio operator since 2002.
What does RADOP stand for?
RADOP stands for Radio Operator (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Rotten Apples Do Not Taste Yummy
- Radio Operator (various locations)
- Regional Anti-Doping Organization (various locations)
- Regional Arts Development Officer (Australia)
- Reserve Active Duty Obligation (US Navy)
- Riverside Avondale Development Organization (Florida)
- Regional Air Defence Operations Center
- Research And Development Objectives Document
- Radar Dome
- Radar Beacon
- Reliable Autonomous Distributed Object Store (computing)
- Recording Automatic Digital Optical Tracker
- rec.arts.disney.parks (newsgroup)
- Regional Arts Development Program (est. 1996; Bush Foundation)
- Remote Area Development Programme (Botswana; est. 1978)
- Resource Allocation Decision Point
- Rochester Alzheimer's Disease Project (neurology)
- Ruby Asterisk Dial Plan
- Relative Area Under Disease Progress Curve
- Radio Planning Board (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Christian Wihtol The Register-Guard Ham radio operators will be out in force in Lane County and nationwide this weekend, hoping to prove that walkie-talkies and short wave radios still have a place in a cell-phone-dependent world.
Rival satellite radio operator, Sirius Satellite Radio, received tons of publicity and a huge influx of subscribers after signing shock jock Howard Stern.
The radio operators stayed at their post until the ship was near her end.
Four million amateur or 'ham' radio operators worldwide enjoy a global friendship through their pastime.
No stranger to veterans' causes, Derek's father, Paul Collins, was a radio operator during the Korean War, and both her stepfather and her late husband, John Derek, were veterans.