Icera is already recognized as the performance leader in high speed cellular data technology, but the Espresso(R)450 platform is the first to combine this with a complete radio interface layer for the Android(TM) operating system and full validated voice technology.
What does RIL stand for?
RIL stands for Radio Interface Layer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RIL
We have 66 other meanings of RIL in our Acronym Attic
- Rikagaku Kenkyusho (Institute of Physical and Chemical Research, Japan)
- Raman-Induced Kerr Effect Spectrometry
- Radom Informacje Kultura Imprezy (Poland)
- Raleigh International Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Reader Integration Key License Agreement (Adobe software contract)
- Rations in Kind Not Available
- Research Institute for Knowledge Systems (The Netherlands)
- Rijksinstituut voor Kust en Zee
- Radar Innovations Laboratory (University of Oklahoma)
- Radio des Iles (French radio station)
- Read It Later (Internet application)
- Réalisations Immobilieres Lorraines (French real estate company)
- Recombinant Inbred Lines
- Reduced Impact Logging
- Reduction in Lethality
- Regenerative Immunophilin Ligand
- Regulatory Interpretation Letter
- Reinsurance Incurred Losses (insurance)
- Reliance Industries Limited, India
- Repair Item List
Samples in periodicals archive:
In early 2011, Icera will offer an upgrade to add 2G/3G voice, with 4G circuit-switch fall-back (CSFB) integration and a Radio Interface Layer (RIL) for Google's Android(TM) operating system, enabling customers to build high performance LTE smartphones as well as tablets and mobile broadband USB sticks.
The 3G Dev Kit includes a Sierra Wireless MC5727 embedded radio module certified for EV-DO Revision A networks, pre-integrated Windows CE 6 radio interface layer (RIL) software and an interface board to connect the embedded radio to the TI OMAP35x EVM.
In addition, the K1297-G20 is the only tool that supports UMTS upper-layer protocols such as Radio Access Network Application Part and mobile radio interface layer 3, which are required for functional testing.
Our device experience across more than 100 engineers and project managers is unparalleled, enabling us to bring the best problem solving skills in the industry to resolve complex device development issues - such as system power management, audio driver development, and radio interface layer integration - for OEMs.
These products include Radio Interface Layer (RIL) and Multiplexer (MUX) embedded software.
BSQUARE's experience with the Microsoft smart phone Radio Interface Layers (RILs), Stinger radio abstraction layer, radio power requirements, and radio audio interfaces will ensure a fast adaptation of the Microsoft's mobile software to the customer's hardware.