Penny spoke about her career, which began at the Peterborough Telegraph and included a spell on Radio Hong Kong, and also how she manages to get up at 4am each day in order to appear on breakfast TV with co-presenter John Stapleton.
What does RHK stand for?
RHK stands for Radio Hong Kong (public broadcasting; formerly Radio Television Hong Kong)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHK
We have 6 other meanings of RHK in our Acronym Attic
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
- Rubella Hemagglutination-Inhibition Test
- Reproductive Health Initiative for Youth in Asia
- Randers Hadsund Jernbane (Danish: Randers Hadsund Railway; Denmark)
- Right Ho, Jeeves (book)
- Ripplewood Holdings Japan International (Belgium)
- Residence Hall Judicial Board (college dorms)
- Rose Hill Junior High
- R. H. Johnson Library (Sun City, AZ)
- Riparian Habitat Joint Venture (California)
- Ratahallintokeskus (Finnish: Finnish Rail Administration)
- Regional Herbarium of Kerala
- République du Haut-Karabagh (French: Republic of Nagorno-Karabakh)
- Rigshospitalets Kollegium (Copenhagen, Denmark dorm)
- Round House Kick (gaming)
- Royal Hospital Kilmainham (Ireland)
- Ryan Hankin Kent (RHK, Inc. marketing consulting firm)
- Receding Horizon Kalman Fir (Finite Impulse Response) filter
- Recombinant human Keratinocyte Growth Factor
- Royal Hong Kong Jockey Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Penny said: "I couldn't bear to come home, so flew to Hong Kong with 50 pence and got a job on Radio Hong Kong, presenting and reporting on a current affairs programme.