What does RED stand for?
RED stands for Radio Equipment Directive (EU)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RED
We have 184 other meanings of RED in our Acronym Attic
- Resident Evil Code Veronica (game)
- Research Center for Virtual Environments and Behavior (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Recovery Vehicle
- Resident Evil Code Veronica X (game)
- Regional Engineering College Warangal (India)
- Atlantic Redfishes
- Racial Equality Directive (EU)