Data is transmitted to dedicated ground receivers as well as other ADS-B equipped aircraft via dedicated radio data links.
What does RDL stand for?
RDL stands for Radio Data Link
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RDL
We have 81 other meanings of RDL in our Acronym Attic
- Richard D. Kimball (engineering company; various locations)
- Regional District of Kootenay Boundary (British Columbia, Canada)
- Rigas Domes Kulturas Departaments (Latvian: Riga City Council Department of Culture)
- Rencana Definitif Kebutuhan Kelompok (Indonesian: Definitive Plan for Group Needs; online agriculture application)
- Risalah Data Keselamatan Kimia (Malay: Material Safety Data Sheet)
- Roche Diagnostics, K.K. (Kabushiki Kaisha: Japanese publicly traded company)
- Rigas Domes Kulturas Parvalde (Latvian: Ministry of Culture of Latvia)
- Regional District of Kitimat-Stikine (British Columbia; Canada)
- Rigas Doma Kora Skola (Latvian: Riga Dome Choir School)
- Radar Doesn't Lie
- Radio Design Labs (professional audio manufacturing)
- Radio Dreyeckland Libre (German radio station)
- Rail Dynamics Laboratory
- Raleigh Dart League (North Carolina)
- Rapid Deployment Launcher
- Rational Drug List (medicines)
- Re-Distribution Layer
- Re-Useable Data Language
- Real Decreto Legislativo (Spanish: Royal Decree)
- Real Decreto Ley (Spanish: Royal Decree Law)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RUGGED NETWORKED RADIO MODEM provides long-range radio data link.
Constraints might be caused by highly error-prone networks, such as the Disconnected, Intermittent and Limited (DIL) networks often found in radio data links to unmanned vehicles, or variable-bandwidth networks.
With Cubic's High Speed Mobile Radio Data Link, public safety personnel can obtain mission-critical information in real time, improving emergency response times and enhancing officer safety.
The remote LAN sites are connected via high-speed radio data links (34 Mb/s Wireless IP) creating an end-to-end broadband network.
Nasdaq:IFRS) today released the Radio Data Link test software option for its flagship IFR-1900-5 CSA (cellular system analyzer) test system.