According to ABC News, Samoa Air's Chief Executive, Chris Langton, told Radio Australia that 'airplanes did not run on seats, but on weight'.
What does RA stand for?
RA stands for Radio Australia
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of RA
We have 122 other meanings of RA in our Acronym Attic
- Ruehl N.925 (Abercrombie & Fitch brand)
- Earned Run Average Plus (arcane baseball statistic; used to measure pitching dominance versus the league)
- Irish Republican Army
- Postal Tax Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Rabbinical Assembly
- Radar Altimeter
- Radial Artery
- Radiallahu Anhu (companions of Prophet Mohammed)
- Radio Access
- Radio Altimeter
- Radio Authority (UK)
- Radiocommunication Act
- Radiocommunication Assembly
- Radiocommunications Agency (within DTI)
- Radiographic Absorptiometry (bone density calculation using a hand X-ray and a small metal wedge)
- Radiological Assessment
- Radiology Assembly of Medical Group Management Association
- Rain (aviation meteorology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brisbane, Australia, Feb 13, 2013 - (ABN Newswire) - Pryme Energy Limited (ASX:PYM) has joined the Boardroom Radio Australia (BRR) team to record and publish online broadcasts of various announcements its makes through the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).
In his letter to the NSWNMA, 2Day FM general manager Jeremy Simpson said: "As you know, the content we broadcast is governed by the Commercial Radio Australia Codes of Practice (the Codes).
Joan Warner, chief executive officer of Commercial Radio Australia, said, 'Today's announcement by BMW to offer DAB+ digital radio as an option in a number of models is a great step forward for drivers wanting to access digital radio in cars.
In collaboration with the ABU Techn i cal Department, Commercial Radio Australia (CRA) hosted the tour which included representatives from Mongolian Radio and Television Broadcasting Network (MRTBN), Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK), Radio Television Brunei (RTB), Radio, the Voice of Vietnam (VOV), Tokyo Broadcasting System Television (TBS), Laos National Radio (LRN), Radio Television Malaysia (RTM), and MediaCorp in Singapore.
Radio Australia quoted the bank as indicating it was complying with UN sanctions in refusing to process the funds transfer.
The minister, interviewed by Radio Australia, said Palau is negotiating with the United States for $225 million over the next 15 years, but that Washington's offer is just $156 million and that her UN vote was conditional on that extra money.