Political parties: Justicialist (Peronist), Radical Civic Union (UCR), numerous smaller national and provincial parties.
What does UCR stand for?
UCR stands for Radical Civic Union (Argentina)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCR
We have 97 other meanings of UCR in our Acronym Attic
- Ultra-Clean Processing of Silicon Surfaces (symposium)
- Una Ciudad Para Todos (Spanish: A City for All; Spain)
- University Committee on Promotion and Tenure (Kansas University)
- Union for the Co-ordination of Production and Transmission of Electricity
- Unauthorized Control of Propelled Vehicle
- Union County Public Works (North Carolina)
- United Cerebral Palsy of West Alabama (Northport, AL)
- Uniform Contracting Questionnaire (New York)
- Unions of Conjunctive Queries
- University of Central Queensland (Australia)
- Unconditioned Response
- Uncovered Row
- Undercolor Removal (printing ink)
- Unfadable Connect Records
- Unified Carrier Registration (interstate vehicle travel)
- Uniform Crime Reporting
- Uniform Crime Reports
- Unión Civica Radical (Argentina Radical Party)
- Union Cordobesa de Rugby (Spanish)
- Unión del Centro Democrático (Argentina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This followed accusations by then-Argentine Economy Minister Domingo Cavallo that the opposition Radical Civic Union (UCR) and IBM were involved in unsavory business arrangements during the 1980s.