Introduction Osteoradionecrosis (ORN), also known as postradiation osteonecrosis (PRON), is a serious, debilitating and deforming potential complication of radiation therapy for the treatment of cancer of the head and neck.
What does XRTX stand for?
XRTX stands for Radiation Therapy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- X-Ray Symptom Complexes
- Exchange Rate
- Extended Reliability Test
- Extensions for Real-Time
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Radiation Therapy
- X-Ray Telescope
- X-Ray Therapy (radiation)
- X-Ray Topography (mapping crystalline solids)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Resource Type Sheet
Samples in periodicals archive:
Physicians who care for previously irradiated patients should consider the possibility of a postirradiation sarcoma whenever they see a suspicious lesion, regardless of the amount of time that has passed since radiation therapy was administered.