Stuart's Army career has seen him act as a senior control equipment technician, a radiation protection supervisor and, manager of engineering teams and electronics technicians.
What does RPS stand for?
RPS stands for Radiation Protection Supervisor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPS
We have 374 other meanings of RPS in our Acronym Attic
- Red Power Round Up
- Replacement Parts R Us
- Remotely Piloted Research Vehicle
- Rikspolitiske Retningslinjer for Vernede Vassdrag (Norwegiain: National Political Guidelines for Protected Waterways)
- Resilient Packet Rings Working Group (IEEE 802.17)
- Rack & Pinion Steering
- Rack Position Sensor
- Radar Position Symbol
- Radiation Protection Standard
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's radiation protection supervisor Hefin Hughes said the truck was being driven to a new wind farm site on Denbigh Moors.
Lewis Combstock, radiation protection supervisor with Surrey-based Nittan UK, said the dumped model was produced in the 1970s.