I convinced Benedict Cumberbatch that he had to wear special cream when we worked in this facility on the movie otherwise he'd get radiation poisoning.
What does RP stand for?
RP stands for Radiation Poisoning
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RP
We have 105 other meanings of RP in our Acronym Attic
- Restricted Operating Zone
- Restricted Operation Zone
- Ruins of Zanarkand (gaming clan)
- Rzeszowski Okregowy Zwiazek Narciarski (Polish: Rzeszowski Regional Ski Association)
- (USN Rating) Religious Program Specialist
- Product Moment Correlation
- Radar Video Processing module
- Radial Point
- Radiation Physics
Samples in periodicals archive:
British authorities are now investigating the death of Alexander Litvinenko, a former Russian spy killed in London by radiation poisoning in 2006.
The handful of human cases, as well as animal studies, suggest symptoms similar to other forms of radiation poisoning - vomiting, diarrhea, hair loss, a low white blood cell count.
ANOTHER person was admitted to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences ( AIIMS) on Monday afternoon, taking the number of patients suffering from suspected radiation poisoning to seven.