What does RIA stand for?
RIA stands for Radiation Induced Attenuation (optical fibers)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RIA
We have 171 other meanings of RIA in our Acronym Attic
- Rockwell International - Energy Systems Group
- Retinoic Acid Induced Heparin Binding Protein
- Serially Concatenated System with Rotational Invariance
- Rotationally Invariant Serial Concatenated Trellis-Coded Modulation
- Rotationally Invariant Trellis-Coded Modulation
- Resonance Ionization Time-Of-Flight Mass Spectrometry
- Remedial Investigation Baseline Risk Assessment
- Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study
- Research Institute for Information Technology (Kyushu University; Japan)
- Rack Interface Agreement