Joshua, Bethany and Matthew Robinson are enrolled in the Nuclear Engineering and Radiation Health Physics graduate program at OSU.
What does RHP stand for?
RHP stands for Radiation Health Physics (coursework; Oregon State University; Corvallis, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHP
We have 114 other meanings of RHP in our Acronym Attic
- Roseville House of Prayer (Roseville, CA)
- Rural Health Opportunities Program (Nebraska)
- Rural Health Outreach Program
- Recombinant Human Osteogenic Protein 1
- Regional Health Occupations Resource Center (California)
- Random House of Soul
- Registered Home Ownership Savings Plan (Canada)
- Remote Host Computer
- Replacement Human-Occupied Vehicle
- Radar Head Processor
- Radiological Health Program
- Rainforest Health Project
- Rebound Intracranial Hypertension (surgical complication)
- Recirculatory Hemoperfusion (dialysis)
- Reconfigurable Hardware Processor
- Reconfigurable Hardware Product
- Red Herring Prospectus
- Refugee Health Program
- Rega Helikopter Piloten (German)
- Régiment de Hussards Parachutistes (French: Parachute Hussar Regiment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To accept them requires believing that a chain of malice and corruption reaches from DeFazio to the president of OSU, from the president to the administration and from the administration to the university's Department of Nuclear Engineering and Radiation Health Physics, where two of Robinson's children are pursuing doctorates and a third is working toward a master's degree.
The material still can travel some distance in the lower atmosphere, but it is subject not only to the scrubbing action of rain, snow and salt spray but also to dispersal and dilution by the turbulent winds, said Kathryn Higley, director of OSU's Department of Nuclear Engineering and Radiation Health Physics.