The RAD750 is a radiation hardened version of the IBM PowerPC 750 chip designed to withstand the rigors of space.
What does RADHARD stand for?
RADHARD stands for Radiation Hardened
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RADHARD in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Arts Development Fund (Queensland, Australia)
- Research and Development Federation (Pakistan)
- Reversing Automatic Document Feeder
- Rural Alberta Development Fund (Tofield, Alberta, Canada)
- Radiological Fallout
- Radar Frequency
- Remote Area Developments Group (Australia)
- Radar-Directed Gun System Simulation
- R-Specific Alcohol Dehydrogenase (molecular biology)
- Radiation Dose-Rate/Rads per Hour
- Electromagnetic Radiation Hazards (US DoD)
- Radiation Hazard
- Radio Area of Dominant Influence
- Reactive Attachment Disorder of Infancy (psychiatry)
- Réseau Africain pour le Développpement Integré (French)
- Radiation Detection, Indication And Computation
- Research and Development in Advanced Network Technology (Los Alamos National Laboratory; Los Alamos, NM)
- Reusable Air Defense Information Architecture using Next-generation Technology
- RCIED (Remote-Controlled Improvised Explosive Device) Detection Identification & Classification Algorithms (US Air Force)
- Radar Information Display System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Radiation Hardened Foundry Modernization Activity, BAE Systems Team, Defense Threat Reduction Agency.