Over the years, it has established several key compensation programs, including the Black Lung Program, the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), the Radiation Exposure Compensation Program (RECP), and the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program (EEOICP), which GAO has reviewed in prior work.
What does RECP stand for?
RECP stands for Radiation Exposure Compensation Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RECP
We have 13 other meanings of RECP in our Acronym Attic
- Reconnaissance Report
- Research Consortium on Nearby Stars
- Reconnaissance Intentions Report
- REal-time COsmic Ray Database
- Remote Controlled Reconnaissance Monitor
- REgional COoperation in SCientific Information Exchange in the Western Indian Ocean
- Restoration, Coordination, and Verification
- Record Engineering Change Proposal
- Regional Emergency Coordination Plan
- Regional Emergency Services Communications Planner
- Renewable Energy Commercialisation Program (Australia)
- Renewable Energy Cooperation Programme (Africa-EU Energy Partnership)
- Request for Engineering Change Proposal
- Rice Export Corporation of Pakistan
- Rolled Erosion Control Product
- Rural Environmental Conservation Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Department of Justice (DOJ) established the Radiation Exposure Compensation Program (RECP), which is administered by its Civil Division.
As Congress considers legislation to establish a compensation program for those injured by asbestos exposure, Congress asked us to provide information on four existing federal compensation programs: the Black Lung Program, the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), the Radiation Exposure Compensation Program (RECP), and the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program (EEOICP).