With its PTFE/stainless steel material combination and special design, this radial shaft seal offers four specific advantages: a specially adapted sealing lip geometry, various uses for PTFE materials in the food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries, easy installation (the seal is simply pressed into the open housing bore), adaptability to the available installation space.
What does RSS stand for?
RSS stands for Radial Shaft Seal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSS
We have 524 other meanings of RSS in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Sensing Research Unit (computer imaging research team; various locations)
- Rural Surveys Research Unit (University of Wales; UK)
- Reverse Single Radio Voice Call Continuity (wireless technology)
- Reinforced Soil Retaining Wall (geotechnical engineering)
- Remote Short Range Wind (sensor)
- Rough Strawberry Root Weevil (insect)
- National News Agency (Nepal)
- Radar Secret Service (band)
- Radar Signal Simulator
- Radar Support System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new generation SKF SPEEDI-SLEEVE and SKF radial shaft seals offer an enhanced sealing system performance with improved reliability and extended maintenance intervals, while enabling users to restore malfunctioning sealing systems without having to disassemble machines or regrind shafts.