Chapters cover topics including the use of radial artery grafts in myocardial revascularization surgery, hybrid coronary revascularization and routine intra-operative completion angiography, the nary sinus in cardiac surgery, acute kidney injuries after coronary artery bypass, coronary artery bypass grafting for chronic and acute heart failure, and operative constrictive pericarditis.
What does RAG stand for?
RAG stands for Radial Artery Graft
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RAG
We have 129 other meanings of RAG in our Acronym Attic
- Realtor Association of the Fox Valley (Geneva, IL)
- Risk-Adjusted Fair Value
- Regione Autonoma Friuli Venezia Giulia (Italy)
- Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve
- Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve Training (UK)
- Right Atrial Free Wall (heart)
- Rosemount Australian Fashion Week
- Royal Air Force Walking and Road Marching Association (est. 1980; UK)
- Rochester Area Family YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association) (Minnesota)
- Repetitive Atrial Firing Zone
- Radiocommunication Advisory Group
- Raising & Giving (UK student charitable organization)
- Ramgavar Azadagan Gusaktsoutioun (Armenian Ramgavar Party)
- Random Acronym Generator
- Réaction Alcalis-Granulats (French: Alkali-Aggregate Reaction)
- Real Academia Galega (Galician: Royal Galician Academy; Galicia, Spain)
- Receive and Give
- Recombinase-Activating Gene
- Red Arrogant Git (UK)
- Red, Amber, Green
Samples in periodicals archive:
Introduction The use of left internal thoracic artery (LITA) as a bypass conduit is associated with the highest long term patency rate and greater life expectancy with respect to saphenous vein (SV) and radial artery grafts after coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) (1).
24-26) Potential complications of radial artery graft donation include parasthesias, (24-29) numbness, (24-27,29,30) compartment syndrome, (31) hand weakness, (24,26) local arterial oxygen desaturation, (30,31) infection, (16,24) scar hypersensitivity, (30) and hand ischemia.
Radial artery grafts were used selectively in the absence of other conduits.
Early Postoperative Results Reported in Literature There have been numerous reports on the early postoperative patency rates of the radial artery graft for CABG.