1-5) We report two additional cases of adventitial cystic disease of the radial artery including a review of the imaging features, histology, differential diagnosis, potential pathogenesis, and treatment.
What does RA stand for?
RA stands for Radial Artery
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RA
We have 122 other meanings of RA in our Acronym Attic
- Rainbow Six Seige (Tom Clancy game)
- Raytheon Six Sigma
- Reflectance at 837 Natural Melanin
- Ruehl N.925 (Abercrombie & Fitch brand)
- Earned Run Average Plus (arcane baseball statistic; used to measure pitching dominance versus the league)
- Irish Republican Army
- Postal Tax Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Rabbinical Assembly
- Radar Altimeter
- Radiallahu Anhu (companions of Prophet Mohammed)
- Radio Access
- Radio Altimeter
- Radio Australia
- Radio Authority (UK)
- Radiocommunication Act
- Radiocommunication Assembly
- Radiocommunications Agency (within DTI)
- Radiographic Absorptiometry (bone density calculation using a hand X-ray and a small metal wedge)
- Radiological Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are many techniques for radial artery cannulation.
amp;#8220;A knife attack, which sees the radial artery, the carotid artery or the axillary artery being cut or slashed will under normal circumstances lead to a rapid blood loss and can subsequently lead to death,” explains Robert Kaiser.
2]) artery vessel compliance from radial artery pulse-wave.
ABSTRACT Objective: Use of the radial artery (RA) as a conduit in coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) has become increasingly popular in recent years.