In 2012, the company became the operating contractor of the Radford Army Ammunition Plant in Radford, Virginia.
What does RAAP stand for?
RAAP stands for Radford Army Ammunition Plant
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RAAP
We have 14 other meanings of RAAP in our Acronym Attic
- Red & Anarchist Action Network
- Región Autónoma del Atlántico Norte (Spanish: North Atlantic Autonomous Region)
- Right Ascension of Ascending Node
- Right Ascension of the Ascending Node (orbital mechanics)
- Rural AIDS Action Network
- Royal Australian Army Nursing Corps
- Royal Australian Army Nursing Service
- Recreational Aircraft Association of New Zealand
- Recreational Aviation Administration Organisations (Civil Aviation Safety Authority; Australia)
- Royal Australian Army Ordinance Corps
- Rape Assistance and Awareness Program
- Rapid Application of Air Power
- Recorded Artists and Performers Limited (Ireland)
- Refugee Advisory & Advocacy Project
- Religious Alliance Against Pornography (Cincinnati, OH)
- Remote Access Astronomy Project
- Russian Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions
- Regulatory Acceptance of Analytical Procedures and/or Acceptance Criteria (Food and Drug Administration)
- Rapid Assessment and Action Planning Process (India)
- Rating of Aggression Against People and/or Property (psychiatry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Radford Army Ammunition Plant in Virginia is the sole producer of this essential ingredient for all propellants used throughout the Army's ammunition industrial base.
Radford Army Ammunition Plant in Virginia, the only domestic maker of nitrocellulose (used in propellant production), did not degrade overnight into its current shape.