Thao Ha and colleagues from the Behavioural Science Institute of Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands, observed 14-16-year olds in romantic relationships dealing with conflicts over issues such as cheating, experiencing jealousy and parental rules about dating three times over a period of several years.
What does RUN stand for?
RUN stands for Radboud University Nijmegen (Netherlands)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RUN
We have 28 other meanings of RUN in our Acronym Attic
- Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences (Iran)
- Reading University Muslim Society (UK)
- Remote Update Management System (MARX Software Security)
- Resource Utilization Measurement System
- Running Unix Memory Test
- Reading University Model United Nations (University of Reading; UK)
- Rice University Model United Nations
- Rutgers Model United Nations
- Rijiyar Zaki Unguwar me Rariya Youth Development Association
- Rumbek Youth Union
- Random Unfair Nonsense
- Redeemer's University (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Rental Update Notification
- Research Unit in Networking
- Rete Unitaria del Notariato (Italian)
- Reunion Industries, Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Rol Único Nacional (Chilean ID number)
- Rural Universe Network (German Centre for Agricultural Documentation and Information)
- Russian Meets Norwegian (contrastive linguistics and translation studies)
- St-Denis De La Reunion, Reunion - Gillot (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jakko van Ingen, Roland Brosch, and Dick van Soolingen Author affiliations: Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Center, Nijmegen, the Netherlands (J.
In another PLoS ONE paper published in January, neuroscientist Anton Coenen and colleagues at the Radboud University Nijmegen in the Netherlands described this wave of electrical activity in the rat brain occurring 50 seconds after decapitation.
 Department of Laboratory Medicine Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre Nijmegen, the Netherlands  Endocrine Laboratory Department of Internal Medicine Erasmus Medical Centre Rotterdam, the Netherlands * Address correspondence to this author at: Department of Laboratory Medicine Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre Nijmegen, the Netherlands E-mail a.
Arts of Radboud University Nijmegen (the Netherlands) Medical Center and colleagues reported.
The latest gene was tracked down by scientists at Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre who looked closely at the DNA of families prone to the condition.