Conventional radar is vulnerable to a range of technologies, ranging from dropping chaff to create false reflections, to drowning the radar frequency with noise.
What does RADFREQ stand for?
RADFREQ stands for Radar Frequency
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Radar Data Extractor
- Radar Exercise
- Radarfind (US DoD)
- Rapid Application Development Framework (three-dimensional application development)
- Recirculating Automatic Document Feeder (office equipment; photocopier)
- Regional Arts Development Fund (Queensland, Australia)
- Research and Development Federation (Pakistan)
- Reversing Automatic Document Feeder
- Rural Alberta Development Fund (Tofield, Alberta, Canada)
- Radiological Fallout
- Remote Area Developments Group (Australia)
- Radar-Directed Gun System Simulation
- R-Specific Alcohol Dehydrogenase (molecular biology)
- Radiation Dose-Rate/Rads per Hour
- Radiation Hardened
- Electromagnetic Radiation Hazards (US DoD)
- Radiation Hazard
- Radio Area of Dominant Influence
- Reactive Attachment Disorder of Infancy (psychiatry)
- Réseau Africain pour le Développpement Integré (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contacts often reflect radar energy differently (radar cross section) depending on the relative viewpoint and radar frequency.
The AAIB said to reduce the number of messages crews received in the immediate post take-off period, an instruction given to pilots about switching radar frequency was given out by Birmingham controllers at the same time as clearance for take-off.
Its internal construction, density and composition correspond exactly to the wavelength of radar frequency.