Its researchers are aiming to combine the radar data with a three-dimensional map of the test environment to calculate how the radar reflects off and between vehicles and buildings.
What does RDAT stand for?
RDAT stands for Radar Data
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RDAT
We have 2 other meanings of RDAT in our Acronym Attic
- Radar Data Acquisition System
- Remote Data Acquisition Station
- Requirements Definition and Analysis Summary
- Research and Development Assistance Scheme (various organizations)
- Revised Dyadic Adjustment Scale (behavioral science)
- Riding for the Disabled Association South Australia (therapeutic horseback riding; Maylands, South Australia)
- Research, Development, and Acquisition Specialties Committee
- Richmond District After School Collaborative (San Francisco, CA)
- Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber (UK)
- Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters
- Rapid Dark Adaptation Test
- Rear Drive Axle Temperature
- Recordable Digital Audio Tape
- Research and Development Acceptance Test
- Rural Doctors Association of Tasmania (Australia)
- Research, Development, Acquisition, Test, and Evaluation
- Rapid Deployment Automatic Test System (US DoD)
- Remote Data Access Unit
- Raleigh Durham Adobe User Group (North Carolina)
- Remote Data Acquisition Van
Samples in periodicals archive:
A problem emerged with radar data processing systems at around 5.
A spokeswoman said it was unclear how many flights would have been affected by the problem caused by a temporary glitch of the radar data processing system.
The ASR-11 first went operational in March at Willow Grove Naval Air Station and has been providing radar data to STARS at Philadelphia International.
TAIPEI, June 3 Kyodo Taiwan's Aviation Safety Council said Monday it will need at least another two days to analyze just received Chinese radar data showing the last movements of a China Airlines (CAL) jumbo that plunged into the Taiwan Strait with 225 people aboard last month.
You can overlay radar data on seamless raster, vector or photo charts, and exchange routes/waypoints with connected hardware.
The ASOC was designed to accept the use of Western European radar data formats in order to best encourage cooperation, not only between civil and military airspace managers within a country, but within a region as well.