Consequently, the development of radar countermeasures has taken place at the same time as the improvement of radar technology.
What does RDRCM stand for?
RDRCM stands for Radar Countermeasure(s)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Rob Druppers Running Academy
- Russian Drag Racing Association
- RAMBUS Dynamic Random Access Memory
- Research and Development Resource Base (University of Toronto)
- Radioactive Drug Research Committee
- Regional Dispute Resolution Committee (various locations)
- Resource Discovery, Retrieval and Composition (applied computing)
- Rockaway Development and Revitalization Corporation (New York)
- Rural Development Research Consortium (University of California, Berkeley; Berkeley, CA)
- Rwanda Demobilization and Reintegration Commission (est. 1977)
- Readability Report of Raw Data
- Receive Descriptor Ring Entry
- Recherche, Développement, Réalisation et Exploitation (French: Research, Development, Production and Operations)
- Receive Data Register Full
- Road Danger Reduction Forum (London, England, UK)
- Rx Data Register Full
- Refined Diagnosis-Related Group
- Relationship Development Research Institute
- Red Dog Racing League (online gaming)
- Red Dwarf References List (book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Given the greater threat from missiles with infrared seekers (some 4000 are reported to have recently vanished from a depot in Iraq), and the complexities of the subject of radar countermeasures, this article will focus on the problems they pose to aircraft and the self-protection products required.
The Company's Defense Segment provides integrated front-line war fighting systems, including radar countermeasure systems, reconnaissance and surveillance systems, aircraft weapons suspension and release systems, airborne mine countermeasures systems, and integrated combat systems and sonar systems and professional, operational, technical and information technology services.
The Company's Defense Segment provides integrated front-line war fighting systems, including radar countermeasure systems, aircraft weapons storage and release systems, airborne mine countermeasure systems, and integrated combat systems and sonar systems and professional, operational, technical and information technology services.