The traffic department had specified areas that needed intensive radar control.
What does RDR CTRL stand for?
RDR CTRL stands for Radar Control
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Retail Delivery Report
- Retail Distribution Review (various organizations)
- Rijksdienst voor Radiocommunicatie
- Ripple Down Rule (knowledge acquisition)
- RNA Dependent RNA Polymerase
- Rock Deformation Research (geological software; UK)
- Rodolfo del Rosario (Philippines public figure)
- Rotating Disk Reactor (semiconductors)
- Runway Distance Remaining
- Russian Depositary Receipt
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (gaming)
- Rectangular Dielectric Resonator Antenna
- Red Deer Regional Airport (Canada)
- Regional Disaster Reduction Advisor (UN; various locations)
- Regional Disaster Response Advisor
- Remedial Design/Remedial Action (US EPA)
- Rob Druppers Running Academy
- Russian Drag Racing Association
- RAMBUS Dynamic Random Access Memory
- Research and Development Resource Base (University of Toronto)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the company, transforming the global air transportation system (ATS) to satellite-based navigation systems, from ground-based communications and radar control, will create significant savings for airlines and passengers.
A transcript was published of what, according to an anonymous source, was the final conversation between radar control at Staxton Wold and the pilot, who reportedly described seeing the shape, followed by something "like a large soccer ball made of glass".
Russian Military Attache Alexander Gerasev today handed over automated radar control system in Novo-Pokrovka village of Issyk-Ata rayon, Chui oblast.
In order to optimize safety, security and efficiency, it supplies high and medium voltage underground power cables to feed all vital airport applications, low voltage power cables for weather beacons, fibre optic cable for radar control networks, and flexible halogen-free control and power cables for baggage handling systems.
In a class on radar control techniques, students practice with simulated airplanes in rear airspace--10,00O mites of sky above Mississippi and Louisiana.
Working on motor torpedo boats in the Irish Sea, after being rescued from sinking in 1942, he joined the Radar Control Unit at Kingswear, Devon, and equipped all MTBs with 35-mile radius radars.