The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has granted authorisation to Racing and Wagering Western Australia (RWWA) for an agreement to acquire fixed odds management services from Sportingbet Australia Pty Ltd.
What does RWWA stand for?
RWWA stands for Racing and Wagering Western Australia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RWWA in our Acronym Attic
- Red White Valve Corp (California)
- Resorts West Vacation Club
- Richard Wagner-Verband International (Germany)
- Radio Wireless Week (IEEE Techical Event)
- Read While Write
- Read Write Web (website)
- Real World Web
- Real-Win-Worth it (methodology of process analyses)
- Rear Wash-Wipe (used car adverstisements)
- Remote Web Workplace (Windows 2003 server)
- Real World Wide Babes
- Refreshing Waters Worship Center (Kansas City, MO)
- Republican Women of Williamson County (Franklin, TN)
- Reliance Web World Express (India)
- Report Writing Working Group
- Robert W. Woodruff Library (Atlanta, GA)
- Robot Wisdom Weblog (website)
- Rural Women Welfare Organization (Pakistan)
- Rotary Wing Weapons School
- Real-World Wide Web
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Zucal, chairman of stewards for Racing and Wagering Western Australia, said that a full inquiry would be conducted into the fall.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission proposes to grant authorisation to Racing and Wagering Western Australia (RWWA) for an agreement to acquire fixed odds management services from Sportingbet Australia Pty Ltd.