Abstract: Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health (REACH 2010), a five-year demonstration project is part of the DHHS response to the President's race initiative and goal for 2010 to eliminate disparities in health status experienced by racial and ethnic minority populations in sixpriority areas.
What does REACH stand for?
REACH stands for Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of REACH
We have 78 other meanings of REACH in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Engineers Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Regulatory Enforcement and Control (USDA, APHIS)
- Response Engineering and Analytical Contract
- Result of Acquisition
- Roland Ethernet Audio Communication (audio transport protocol)
- Radiation Emergency Assistance Center/Training Site
- RLIN East Asian Character Code (unified code set)
- Reaction Access System
- Recalled to Active Duty
- Registered Expressive Arts Consultant Educator (International Expressive Arts Therapy Association)
- Raising Education Attainment Challenge
- Raising Energy, Awareness and Campus Health
- Range Exercise and Cardiovascular Health (physical therapy)
- Reaching Elderly Abandoned Citizens Housebound
- Reaching Elders with Additional Community Help
- Reaching Excellence At Claim Handling (insurance)
- Readily Editable Archive to Challenge Humanity (Open Space Exploration Initiative)
- Reaffirming Ethnic Awareness and Community Harmony
- Real Education About College Health
- Real Education About Cornell Health