The World Church members I've met during my field research on policing seem far more concerned with consuming methamphetamine and stealing cars than with starting a racial holy war.
What does RAHOWA stand for?
RAHOWA stands for Racial Holy War (hate group slang)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Recovering and Healing from Incest (New Delhi, India)
- Responsive, Accurate, Helpful, & Informative (service standard term)
- Riv Acquisition Holdings, Inc.
- Rural Alaska Honors Institute (est. 1983; Fairbanks, AK)
- Raleigh Adult Hockey League (North Carolina)
- Regional Animal Health Laboratory (US and Ethiopia)
- Riverside Area Home Learners (Riverside, CA)
- Risk Adjustment and Hierarchical Modeling (Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; US HHS)
- Rome Area History Museum (Georgia)
- Racial Attacks and Harassment Monitoring Association (Wales, UK)
- Regional Affordable Housing Program (various organizations)
- Rensselaer Apartment Housing Project (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; Troy, NY)
- Restless Architect of Human Possibilities (medical care; Italy)
- Revised Analytic Hierarchy Process (decision theory)
- Ridgewood Academy for Health Professions (New Jersey)
- Roanoke Adolescent Health Partnership (Roanoke, VA)
- Rock and A Hard Place (slang; band; book by Aron Ralston)
- Rural Academic Health Project (British Columbia, Canada)
- Rural and Affordable Housing Professional (Council for Affordable and Rural Housing)
- Rotating Accessory Holder for Paglight
Samples in periodicals archive:
Emoting about freedom and racial self-preservation, they allude to a racial holy war and exhort others to join the struggle.