Anti-discrimination directives The two Council directives that have laid the foundation for EU competences and action against discrimination are the Racial Equality Directive and the Employment Equality Directive.
What does RED stand for?
RED stands for Racial Equality Directive (EU)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RED
We have 184 other meanings of RED in our Acronym Attic
- Research and Engineering Center for Unmanned Vehicles (University of Colorado at Boulder)
- Resident Evil Code Veronica (game)
- Research Center for Virtual Environments and Behavior (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Recovery Vehicle
- Resident Evil Code Veronica X (game)
- Regional Engineering College Warangal (India)
- Atlantic Redfishes