All the mortal races of Middle-earth love to tell of their ancestors and of the great deeds of the past.
What does ROME stand for?
ROME stands for Races of Middle-Earth
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ROME
We have 5 other meanings of ROME in our Acronym Attic
- Reusable Orbital Module Booster and Utility Shuttle
- Regional Operational Maintenance Center
- Register of Merit Canada (dog award)
- Required Operational Messaging Characteristic
- Return on Managed Capital
- Richard Oakes Multicultural Center (San Francisco State University; California)
- Richland One Middle College (Columbia, South Carolina)
- Rolling Off My Chair Laughing
- Rocky Mountain Center On the Environment
- Ruins of Myth Drannor (computer game)
- Rape Oil Methylesther
- Reception & Onward Movement, Europe
- Reconnaissance Operations Management Enterprise (US DoD)
- Remotely Operated Mobile Excavator
- Reorientation of Medical Education
- Répertoire Opérationnel des Métiers et des Emplois (French: Operational List of Duties and Jobs; National Agency for Employment)
- Respiratory Opposite, Metabolic Equal (medical mnemonic)
- Rough Order-of-Magnitude Estimate
- Robotics and Mechanics Laboratory (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
- Reference Our Memorandum
Samples in periodicals archive:
As Sauron threatens to eradicate all the races of Middle-earth, the moment has come for him to step forward and face his destiny.
It is left as an exercise for the reader to determine just how clear-cut the difference may be between fate and free will and how it affects the interactions of the races of Middle-earth.