Johanna and Katy both attended Prior Pursglove College around six years ago and have since gone on to achieve international sporting success - with Johanna breaking the British Race Walking Record in Beijing and Katy winning a bronze medal in the pentathlon at the World Championships earlier this year.
What does RWR stand for?
RWR stands for Race Walking Record (magazine)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RWR
We have 37 other meanings of RWR in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Regional Water Quality Control Plant (Palo Alto, CA)
- Report of Water Quality Exceedance (California Regional Water Quality Control Board)
- Rural Water Quality Information Tool (online assessment tool; Alberta, Canada)
- River Water Quality Management
- River Water Quality Model (International Association on Water Quality)
- River Water Quality Monitoring (various locations)
- Receiving Water Quality Objectives (Department of Water and Forestry; South Africa)
- Rural Water Quality Program (Canada)
- Reef Water Quality Protection Plan (Australia)
- Radar Warning Receiver
- Rapid Weight Reduction (program)
- Raw Water Reservoir
- Read/Write Reality
- Real World Radio (multilingual web radio)
- Reclaimed Water Reuse (various locations)
- Reflective Wave Reducer
- Regional War Room (local authority to administer a region in the UK following a nuclear attack)
- Regional Weather Roundup
- Reword (proofreading)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I'm expecting conditions to be very hot and humid but hopefully the pollution will be a lot better by the time we race," said the former website design and animation student, who also smashed the national 5,000m race walking record in her final pre-Olympic event.
Johanna Jackson, of New Marske, who recently smashed the national 5000m race walking record, is another Great British hopeful.