Dept of Transportation now accepts the Corrositex assay for corrosion testing, and the Bacterial Endotoxins Test replaces many instances of the rabbit pyrogen test.
What does RPT stand for?
RPT stands for Rabbit Pyrogen Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPT
We have 119 other meanings of RPT in our Acronym Attic
- Resource Protection Solutions Team (Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway)
- Risk Pooling Scheme for Trusts (National Health Service Litigation Authority; UK)
- Royal Photographic Society of Thailand
- Regina Public School Teachers' Association
- Regional Public Safety Training Center
- Regional Public Safety Training Institute (San Diego, CA)
- Repair Parts & Special Tools List (US Army)
- Redundant Power Supply Unit
- Radial Phase Shift Wall Waveguide
- Crystal Report (Crystal Decisions Crystal Reports file extension)
- Radiant Panel Test
- Radiation Protection Technician
- Rapid Penetration Test
- Rapid Phase Transition
- Rapid Prototyping Technology
- Rassemblement du Peuple Togolais (French: Rally of the Togolese People)
- Rational Performance Tester (IBM)
- Raw Processing Time
- Reactor Production of Tritium
- Real Photo Technology (Fiji)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MIVT:OTCBB), Vancouver, has announced that its proprietary Hydroxyapatite (HAp) ultra-thin "passive" stent coating has successfully passed the Rabbit Pyrogen Test (Material Mediated) - ISO confirming that the coating is non- pyrogenic and does not induce fever.