Hepatic lesions in young rabbits experimentally infected with rabbit haemorrhagic disease virus.
What does RHD stand for?
RHD stands for Rabbit Haemorrhagic Disease
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RHD
We have 80 other meanings of RHD in our Acronym Attic
- Rother and Hastings Community Safety Partnership (UK)
- Red Hat Certified Security Specialist
- Red Hat Certification Training (computer training)
- Red Hat Certified Technician
- Relative Half Clearance Time (physiology)
- Roller Hockey Club de Vannes (French roller hockey club; Vannes, France)
- Royal Hockey Club Verviers (est. 1912; field hockey club; Belgium)
- Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (Linux certification)
- Red Hat Certified Examiner
- Rural Housing Control Zone (County of Cork, Ireland)
- Racial Harmony Day (Singapore)
- RASSP Help Desk
- Receipt, Handling and Dispatch (warehouse storage)
- Red Hand Defenders (terror organization)
- Red Hat Developer (Linux)
- Registreringssentral for Historiske Data (Norwegian: Norwegian Historical Data; census)
- Rel Homology Domain
- Relative Hepatic Dullness
- Remedy Help Desk
Samples in periodicals archive:
SINCE ITS ESCAPE from Wardang Island, South Australia, in 1995 and subsequent deliberate releases, rabbit haemorrhagic disease (RHD) has spread to every Australian state and territory.
Rabbit haemorrhagic disease (RHD) and rabbit haemorrhagic disease virus (RHDV): a review.