The diverse and exceptional range of meetings and tours that the student's shall take part in will include a lecture from Rabbis for Human Rights, the Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions (ICAHD) and discussions with Israeli settlers and some right-wingers.
What does RHR stand for?
RHR stands for Rabbis for Human Rights (Israel)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHR
We have 61 other meanings of RHR in our Acronym Attic
- Rune HQ (Runescape website)
- Regional Headquarters Allied Forces North
- Regional Headquarters Allied Forces South
- Regional Headquarters East Atlantic
- Regional Headquarters South Atlantic
- Regional Headquarters West Atlantic
- Reporting Hospital Quality Data for Annual Payment Update
- Ring of HeroQuest Narrators (online gaming)
- Rural Healthcare Quality Network (Seattle, WA)
- Rapid-Heating, Quenching and Transformation
- Radio Horizon Range
- Rate of Heat Release
- Rear Head-Rests (automotive classified)
- Recruitment, Hiring and Retention (various organizations)
- Rector-Hayden Realtors (Kentucky)
- Regional Haze Rule (US EPA)
- Remote Hit Ratio
- Residual Heat Removal (nuclear power)
- Resting Heart Rate
- Retail Human Resources (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rabbis for Human Rights in North America is placing its own ads in New York's subway stations stating "In the choice between love and hate, choose love.
Organizations like the human rights centre B'tselem, Rabbis for Human Rights and Just Vision, which supports nonviolent movements, exposed conference attendees to the worst sides of Israel's occupation, but from a place of true concern and love for Israelis and Palestinians alike.
Arik Ascherman, head of Rabbis for Human Rights in Israel, said the growing extremism of the Orthodox religious establishment in Israel reflected the increasingly right-wing atmosphere in Israel that made the expression of ultra-nationalist views permissible.
Members of the Israeli group Rabbis for Human Rights, as well as Jewish Fast for Gaza and other American Jewish activists, were present for the Bethlehem, West Bank, launch of the document.
The letter was signed by Center for the Defense of the Individual (HaMoked), The Association for Civil Rights in Israel, B'Tselem, and Rabbis for Human Rights, among others.
The man next to the driver was seriously wounded," Zakaria Sada, an activist with the Rabbis for Human Rights organisation, said.