Raad van bestuur van der Nederlands Mededingingsautoriteit, the European Court of Justice is sending a message: Don't even talk about it.
What does RVB stand for?
RVB stands for Raad van Bestuur (Dutch: Board of Directors)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RVB
We have 15 other meanings of RVB in our Acronym Attic
- Rotational Vertebral Artery Syndrome (neurology)
- Reduced Voltage Auto Transformer
- Reformed Value Added Tax (Philippines)
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessment Tool
- Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University (Denmark)
- Carrier Airborne Early Warning Training Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1967 to 1983)
- Readiness Patrol Squadron
- Rhondda Valleys Animal Welfare (South Wales, UK)
- Rechten Voor Al Wat Leeft (Dutch: Rights for All Lives Foundation)
- Right Ventricular Anterior Wall Thickness
- Radio Vallée Bergerac (French radio station)
- Red Vs Blue
- Resonant Valence Bond (physics)
- River Valley Bank (various locations)
- Rock Village Band (South Middleborough, MA)
- Rouge Vert Bleu (French: Red Green Blue)
- US Revenue Boating (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Roanoke Valley Baptist Association (Virginia)
- Royal Victorian Bowls Association
- Rajkot Voluntary Blood Bank (Gujarat, India)