00 Hardcover TA404 German researchers, most at RWTH Aachen University set out a standardized, modular, open, and extendable simulation platform that allows efficient information exchange along materials process chains as well as across the different length scales relevant in materials engineering.
What does RAMSES stand for?
RAMSES stands for RWTH (Rheinisch Westfälische Technische Hochschule) Aachen Magnetic Resonance Software System (medical imaging)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RAMSES
We have 1 other meaning of RAMSES in our Acronym Attic
- Rochester Area Multiple Sclerosis
- Russian Academy of Medical Science
- Research for Advanced Music Sound and Acoustics
- Robert A M Stern Architects
- RAMM Advanced Meteorological Satellite Demonstration and Interpretation System (US NOAA)
- Rapid Appraisal Method of Social Exclusion and Poverty (evaluation project/model)
- Reconnaissance and Management System of the Environment of Schistocerca (GIS data management)
- Regional Earth Observation Application for Mediterranean Sea Emergency Surveillance (oil slick surveillance and detection; Stuttgart, Germany)
- Reprogrammable Advanced Multimode Shipboard ECM System (UK system)
- Role-based Access Management Security System (informatics, University of Hamburg)
- Regional Assistance Mission to the Solomon Islands
- Rochester Area Math Science Partnership (Minnesota)
- Recruiting Activities Management Support System
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Safety and Security
- Remote Analysis and Measurement of Software Systems (workshop)
- Remote Area Marine Science Support
- Russian Association of Metal and Steel Traders (labor union; est. 1997; Russia)
- Recovery Airfield Monitoring & Status
- Radiological Advisory Medical Team (US Army, Medical Command)
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability & Testability
Samples in periodicals archive:
Invented by researchers at the Institute of Man-Machine-Interaction at the RWTH Aachen University in Germany, the system has helped catalogue 240 million single trees in the German region of North Rhine-Westphalia.
The team included scientists from the Max Planck Institute for Marine Microbiology, GeoForschungsZentrum, the University of Hamburg, and RWTH Aachen University, all in Germany, and the University of Georgia.
Session 5 on Textiles in Medical Devices will include the following presentations: "Medical textiles for tissue engineering," Marvi Sri Harwoko, Florent Budillon and Dilibaier Aibibu, Institut fur Textiltechnik der RWTH, Germany; and "Medical applications of polymer textile fibers," Robert Mather, Mather Technology Solutions and Heriot-Watt University, U.
Since 1988 he has also been on the faculty of architecture at the RWTH Aachen, and in 2000 was named an honorarium professor.
The work is also "a beautiful example for green chemistry," says Walter Leitner, a chemist at RWTH Aachen University in Germany.