Le tournoi annuel du club casablancais de tennis, le RUC prendra fin ce samedi 14 avril.
What does RCPF stand for?
RCPF stands for RUC (Rapid Update Cycle) Convective Probability Forecast (US National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration, Earth System Research Laboratory)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of RCPF in our Acronym Attic
- Rose City Police Department (Michigan)
- Roseville City Production Dynamics (Roseville, CA)
- Retrograde Cerebral Perfusion with Deeply Cooled Blood
- Remote Chinese Pharmacy Diagnosis System
- Radiological Controls Practices Evaluation (USS CANOPUS)
- Research Center for Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Root Cause Problem Elimination
- Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh (UK)
- Robens Centre for Public and Environmental Health (UK)
- Requirements-Driven COTS Product Evaluation Process
- Respiratory Central Pattern Generator
- Rochester Cardiopulmonary Group
- Royal Cinque Ports Golf Club (UK)
- Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program
- Reserve Component Preventive Health Assessment
- Radio Communications of the Philippines, Inc.
- Réfrigération-Congélation par Immersion (French: Refrigeration-Freezing by Immersion)
- Regional Community Policing Institute
- Research for Communication & Public Involvement
- Revolutionary Communist Party of India (political party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barbara Levy, the RUC chair, ACP "urged that the RUC add representation from primary care and internal medicine subspecialties to reflect the growing need for expertise on the panel in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of chronic diseases.
AN RUC officer asked a Garda to offer an IRA suspect pounds 5,000 a week to act as an informer in the early 1980s.
When Catholics turn to the RUC for protection they find them wanting just as in the 1960s and 70s.
AN RUC widow yesterday blasted the changes to the force's name and badge.
There also was a growing frustration within the Protestant establishment and the RUC itself that the hands of the security forces were being tied by politicians in London.
After its September meeting, the RUC forwarded to the CMS recommendations from its Chronic Care Coordination Workgroup.