RSS: Known as RDF Site Summary, Really Simple Syndication, and Rich Site Summary, RSS is a method for helping distribute--or "feed"--content to multiple users over the World Wide Web.
What does RSS stand for?
RSS stands for RDF Site Summary
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RSS
We have 524 other meanings of RSS in our Acronym Attic
- Rail Security Service
- Rail Surveillance Service (railroads)
- Railway Signalling System
- Randolph Southern School (Shellman, GA)
- Range & Synchronization Subsystem
- Range Safety Simulation
- Range Safety System (US NASA)
- Ranked Set Sampling
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Sanskrit learning foundation; India)
- Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (India; National Volunteer Corps)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The acronym stands for one of the following standards: RDF Site Summary, Rich Site Summary or Really Simple Syndication.
The abbreviation is variously used to refer to the following standards: Really Simple Syndication, Rich Site Summary, RDF Site Summary, or Real-time Simple Syndication.