Emphasis is on Army and joint doctrine, electronic warfare fundamentals, electronic warfare systems, counter RCIED electronic warfare (CREW) operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting procedures, and how to integrate, coordinate, execute and assess electronic warfare capabilities with ground operations across the full spectrum of military operations.
What does RADICAL stand for?
RADICAL stands for RCIED (Remote-Controlled Improvised Explosive Device) Detection Identification & Classification Algorithms (US Air Force)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RADICAL in our Acronym Attic
- Radiation Dose-Rate/Rads per Hour
- Radiation Hardened
- Electromagnetic Radiation Hazards (US DoD)
- Radiation Hazard
- Radio Area of Dominant Influence
- Reactive Attachment Disorder of Infancy (psychiatry)
- Réseau Africain pour le Développpement Integré (French)
- Radiation Detection, Indication And Computation
- Research and Development in Advanced Network Technology (Los Alamos National Laboratory; Los Alamos, NM)
- Reusable Air Defense Information Architecture using Next-generation Technology
- Radar Information Display System
- Research Animal Diagnostic and Investigative Laboratory (University of Missouri)
- ROCC (Regional Operations Control Center) to AWACS Digital Information Link
- Radar Intelligence
- Rural Area Delivery of Information and Organization
- Radio Broadcasting Industry Web Sites
- Research and Development Investment Strategy
- Regional Animal Disease Surveillance and Control for North America, the Middle East and the Arab Peninsula
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) The need to rapidly develop countermeasures to neutralize the RCIED threat led the Army in 2005 to charter the U.