What does RHIEN stand for?
RHIEN stands for Réseau d'Hebergeurs Independants et Engagés (French)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Radiation Hardened Integrated Circuit
- Radio Hypnotic Intracerebral Control
- Regional Health Improvement Collaborative
- Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (Brookhaven National Lab)
- Rural Health Information Clearinghouse (Georgia)
- Radio-Hypnotic Intracerebral Control & Electronic Dissolution of Memory
- Rural Health Implementation Coordination Group (Australian Department of Health and Ageing)
- Regional Hazardous Inventory Control System
- Rand Health Insurance Experiment
- Regional Health Information Exchange (Keystone Health Information Exchange; Danville, PA)
- Royal Holloway Institute for Environmental Research (UK)
- Regional Health Insurance Funds (Bulgaria)
- Relativistic Heavy Ion Group (various universities)
- Rh Immune Globulin
- Rural Health Interest Group (University of Wisconsin)
- Recombinant Human Insulin-Like Growth Factor (medical treatment)
- Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited
- Regional Habitat Importance Index
- Reproductive Health Integration Initiative (Boston, MA)
- Robert Half International, Inc.