What does RCV stand for?
RCV stands for Réadaptation Cardiovasculaire (French: Cardiovascular Rehabilitation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RCV
We have 63 other meanings of RCV in our Acronym Attic
- Research Center for Urban Safety and Security (Kobe University; Kobe, Japan)
- Rapid Carbohydrate Utilization Test
- Regional Council for the Unrecognized Villages (Israel)
- Roane County United Way
- Regional Centre on Urban Water Management (Iran)
- Contrôle Chimique et Volumétrique (French: Chemical and Volumetric Control)
- Racing Club de Vichy (French rugby club)
- Radio Cité Vauban (French radio station)
- Radio Club Venezolano (Spanish: Radio Club of Venezuela)
- Ranked Choice Voting